At work today, Jack, Lauren and I met the new intern, Liz, who will be taking over for us next week after we head back to the States. She's also from BU, but studying at the University College Dublin (UCD, for short. We'd met her before, as she and a bunch of the other BU students at UCD traveled to Northern Ireland with us a few months ago. It was fun to have another intern in the office with us today, and we grabbed burritos for lunch and sat in St. Stephen's Green to enjoy the warm, almost humid weather today.
After returning from lunch, we realized just how warm it was outside. Our office was really warm, and one of our co-workers commented on the warm weather Ireland has been experiencing, and said they haven't felt heat like this since last summer. (When I say warm, we're talking 55-60° F) Maybe we brought the 'warmth' over with us? Jack and I agreed we'll have an interesting time adjusting to the heat (and real humid) over the next few weeks at home.
It's hard to believe I'm almost finished with my internship! We finish on Thursday, and our portfolio assignments are due on Friday afternoon. It feels like yesterday that I just arrived home in Dublin after spending nine days backpacking through Italy and France. Where has the time gone?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment