After another day in the office, Elizabeth, Colleen, Meghan, Melissa and I met up in the Temple Bar area for dinner. We ate at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK for short), and filled up on 6 oz. burgers and chips (aka french fries). I had an interesting combination of toppings on mine: lettuce, tomato, mozzarella and pesto. It was delicious!
I was so happy to catch up with the girls! We've all been traveling a bunch since our spring break trips and the start of our internships. I'm glad we got the chance to swap stories on our travels, update each other on our impressions of the work world and most importantly have a little fun!
It's hard to believe it's been five/six weeks since spring break already! I counted down our remaining days left in the semester (with much hesitation) and realized we have 19 days left until most of us return home to the States. What an amazing experience it's been so far, and I can't imagine how hard it will be to leave the place I've called home for the past three months. For now though, we'll be sure to enjoy the time we still have left!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment