After three hours of class today, I was more than ready to head outside to soak in some sun for a few hours! I met up with Jack, Mike, Melissa, Trevor and Elizabeth in the park in front of our apartment building for some soccer/football/frisbee. Melissa and I headed back inside to grab our books, sunglasses and blankets, only to return to lay in the sun for a few hours.
While the temperature here reached around 65
° F, which doesn't seem warm at all, in comparison to the east coast right now, but I was told by a few of my Irish friends that this is incredible, warm weather. This entire week's weather has been incredible, and I'm starting to finally feel like it is spring!
The park was filled with university students and families taking in some rays.


I fell asleep for over an hour, and woke up almost thinking I was on the beach in Strathmere.

This weekend is first since two weeks before spring break that I'll be in Dublin. I'm excited about getting the chance to sleep in a little and explore some of the southern coastline with Colleen tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment