Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Trip to the Movies


After work today, I met up with Melissa to do some last minute shopping in the city centre. We headed to the Savoy to see Date Night. Starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey, the film depicts the lives of an ordinary New Jersey couple, married with two children. Their lives seem to be nothing out of the ordinary, until one night: date night. I won't ruin the rest of the movie for you, just in case you want to see it in the theaters. However, I will say I found it pretty hilarious at times, and couldn't help but think that Steve Carell's character reminded me of my Dad in more ways than one!

We were a little sad leaving the theater, knowing that it will be our last trip to the movies for a few months. Nevertheless, we had a good time and filled our stomachs with popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment