Friday, April 23, 2010

Last Final, Ultimate Frisbee, Sauna

As of 2pm today, I'm a college senior! It's a little scary to say, and will definitely take some getting used to for a while. I think the exam went pretty well, and overall I felt prepared.

A group of us headed out into the park across from our apartment building to toss the frisbee around. There were a bunch of us, and so we started to get a game of ultimate frisbee. My throwing skills were a little off, but with some coaching (Thanks Mike!) I caught on pretty quickly. Before we knew it, it was already 5pm. I really enjoyed getting the chance to run around outside for a while, and to finally relax and enjoy the fact that classes are over until September.

Jack, Colleen, Meghan, Melissa and I headed to the sauna before dinner, for a little relaxation time! I closed my eyes, and almost felt like I was sitting in the sun on the beach, hearing the splashing of the pool water, can you tell I'm a little excited about this summer?

We're all headed into the city to celebrate the end of our junior (and some senior) year of classes and another 21st birthday. It's hard to believe this is our last weekend in Dublin, but I'm sure it will definitely be one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment