Second post tonight: Don't forget to check out the last post for an update of our last day in Roma!
I started my intensive 26-day long internship with the Marketing Network yesterday. While today was only my second day, I'm really excited about what I've learned so far, and hope to learn a lot about the marketing field in general. I'm interning with Jack, one of my suitemates, and Lauren, another girl in the program. We all get along real well, and it's definitely nice to have friends to eat lunch with!
And St. Patrick's Day officially begins in approximately two hours from now in Ireland! Our plans for tomorrow include heading into the city centre for the annual St. Paddy's Day parade and then making our way to Croke Park to catch some of the All-Ireland Hurling and Gaelic Football championships. I'm pretty excited to get the chance to celebrate the holiday in Ireland, and see just how festive the Irish really get!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Ireland!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment