Another day of interning down. I'm starting to really get into the early morning routine, despite having to brave interesting weather on my way to work. Today's weather was a mix of snow/sleet/rain, and I'm only hoping tomorrow will be a little better (and brighter)!
I just talked to Mom, and they were getting ready to leave for the airport in a few hours. Dad, Mom and Abby are headed to Dublin for a week to visit. I'm more than excited to see them all, and only wish Adam could make the trip over as well!
They'll be staying in Dublin for a few days, before we head south toward the Kerry peninsula for Easter weekend. I'm not sure what Mom has planned for the weekend, but I made sure to give them a full list of sites to see over the next few days while I'm interning.
The countdown is on: 9 hours!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment