Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Paper of Jr. Year

I don't have much to report on today. Week 2 of interning finished up today, and I've gotten to work on some pretty interesting projects so far. I just finished my 2,200 word essay for my Mass Media in Ireland course, which is the last assignment (not counting our final exam at the end of next month) of my junior year of college. It's hard to believe I'll be a senior next year!

In other news, Melissa and I are headed to Wales this weekend! We're taking the ferry across the Irish Sea to the coastal town of Holyhead. We're not sure what we have planned for the weekend's activities, but we're both excited to go. Check back Sunday for an update and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Molly, on nearing the conclusion of your junior year, and what a nice way you're getting to do it.

    ReplyDelete