Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Down, One To Go

Today's history final went well. I'm happy to be finished with the first one at least. I realized after arriving a few minutes early for the exam that the Irish take their exams very seriously. There were about 10 or 12 of us waiting outside the classroom when the program director came into the hallway to ask us to wait a few minutes until the appropriate time to enter the room. We were instructed to put our bags, notes, etc. in the back of the room, pretty standard for test-taking. Our exams were only to be written in pen, and we had two hours to write two essays.

After our exam, I spent part of the afternoon relaxing before heading to the library to study and print off my boarding passes for Italy! It's hard to believe this time tomorrow I'll be packing for break. I'm excited to visit Rome and Florence, and hope to get a chance to meet up with some of my friends studying there. I've heard Venice is beautiful, and a weekend in Paris should be a lot of fun! I'll be sure to report back on the packing tomorrow, but for now I should get back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment