I'll be taking a break from the Spring Break updating for a few days! Melissa and I are headed to London tonight! We'll be staying with two of my friends who are studying through the BU program. I'm all packed already (even though we don't leave for the airport until later tonight).
We booked these tickets over a month ago, when RyanAir had a deal on tickets for 9.99 euro each way. Unfortunately, we didn't factor in military time when buying the tickets! We leave tonight at 10:50pm and won't get into the center of London until after 1:00am. We have all day and night on Saturday to explore, visit with some of our friends and eat (which we're both really looking forward to!), before we fly home at 10:30am on Sunday morning.
We'll literally be in London for a total of 36-40 hours, but regardless, we're pretty excited!
Check back for a full update and pictures on Sunday!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment