Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best Walking Tour

Today Casey and I met up with her friend Colin in the city centre. Colin grew up in the Irish midlands, and goes to school at University College Dublin (UCD). He took us around the city to see some of the Dublin staples and some great places the locals like as well. Here are just a few of those we visited: in order: Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green, Dinner at Steps of Rome, Christ Church Cathedral, and the Samuel Beckett Bridge over the Liffey River.







































































After six hours of walking around Dublin, our feet and legs were exhausted. Many thanks to Colin who was a great tour guide!

Classes start tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll be more on a schedule and hopefully my body will finally adjust to the time zone. For the last three days, I don't think I've woken up before 10:30am and 12pm. Just walking around today made me realize how happy and how fortunate I am to have this experience! I absolutely in love this city already and couldn't imagine living and studying anywhere else overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment